- Category: Getting Started
Directions to create an account for the Realogic Abstract Knowledge Base:
NOTE: Only registered users are given access to the Knowledge Base. If you are not a registered user of the application, your KB account registration will be denied.
- Click Create an account, located in the right side of this page or homepage > http://kb.realogicabstract.com.
- Enter information in the User Registration fields.
- Name: * - Enter full name
- Username: * - Use your login (usually full email address).
- Password: * - We recommend using the same one you use for the application.
- Confirm Password: *
- Email Address: *
- Confirm email Address: *
- Phone: *
- Click Register.
- You will receive an email asking to verify your email address by clicking on a link in the email*.
After verification, a Realogic administrator will be notified to activate your account. Once a Realogic administrator approves your account, you will be notified by email and you can then log in to the site.
NOTE: As with any system-generated email, if it doesn't arrive within 5 minutes, check junk/spam filters. You may need to whitelist realogicinc.com. If still not there, please submit a support ticket.